To add more excitement to your event here at the IROEC, check out everything we offer on our all new Adventure Hill:
Anaheim Ducks Quad Zip Line
Come experience our incredible zip line! Originally a dual zip line, it was rebuilt in 2019 as a quad zip line with wheelchair accessibility. Come soar over our canyon and live the excitement of, “Three, two, one, zipping!”
Amount of Lines
100 m (327ft)
Approximately 10-14 seconds
Height of Departure Platform
General Program Details
- Both Departure and Arrival platforms are wheelchair accessible
- 50-minute session
- Maximum participant capacity: 16 people per two zip lines or 32 people per four zip lines
- Reservations/Bookings subject to modifications
- Participants can book 2 to 4 zip lines per program
- Must wear closed-toe shoes to participate.
- All participants are equipped with full-body harnesses and helmets (CE- and UIAAI-approved)
- All participants must use gear provided by the IROEC; no personal gear is permitted
- Minimum weight requirement: 50 lbs.
- Maximum weight requirement: 275 lbs.
Maximum Total Occupancy per Session
Four participants (one per line) each zip turn
Two groups can be booked at the same time
(potential postponement/cancellation of program at discretion of Adventure Hill Director/Course Lead):
- Temperature Ranges: 14°F to 104°F
- Maximum Wind Speeds: 25mph SUSTAINED wind speeds and 45mph GUST